Château Husson Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2019

A$75.00

Availability
In stock
Volume
750ml
Region/Country
Rhone, France

Vintages

2019

Description

Château Husson Châteauneuf-du-Pape, rouge is a top gastronomic wine. Powerful with finesse and rich tannins. With all kinds of red meat, game and Provencal stews.

The grapes are harvested manually and processed with total de-stemming. The wine is then vinified in stainless steel barrels for 30 days. 85% of the wine is then aged in 80 hl oak foudres. The remaining 15% in concrete tanks.

The history of this wine producer begins with Victorin Aubert in 1926. At Tulette he planted the first vines that would become the basis of viticulture. In the early 1970s, his son André took over with the desire to expand the field. In 1973, André and Jeanine Aubert bought a property in the town of Visan (Vaucluse). Under the watchful eye of André, the management of the vineyards with the Grenache-noir , Syrah , Cinsault and Carignan grape varieties is carried out with respect for the terroir. Over the years, the Aubert brothers' company continued to grow with the acquisition of Domaine Le Grand Retour in 1999. In 2015, Château Husson in Courthézon was acquired. The family now owns approximately 300 hectares of vineyard in the southern Rhône region in the Drôme and the Vaucluse.

Specifications

Closure
Cork
Serving Temp.
14-16 °C
Alcohol
14.5%
Decanter
Food pairing
Classic meat dishes

Tasting Profile

Nose
The wine has a complex and rich nose with notes of ripe fruit (black cherry, sour cherry), spices (black pepper, vanilla) and woody impressions.
Palate
On the palate it gives overwhelming finesse and power, while a persistent persistence in the final is balanced by soft tannins.

Château Husson Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2019

Reserve Australian Exclusive
Château Husson Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2019
Bottle
QTY

Suggested for you

Exclusive wine,
exceptional service.

The Reserve Cellars. ABN 89621364994 Liquor License 196883. The Reserve Cellar supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. WARNING: Under the Liquor Act 1992, it is an offence to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6,000). for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500).

Facebook logo Instagram logo LinkedIn logo